Sunday, July 13, 2008

And the winning toilet seat cover name is...

Recently, we held our first-ever Erasable Pen Readers' Challenge. The assignment was simple: come up with a new name for a toilet seat cover company.

I'm proud to announce that the winning entry is...

Chester H. McGillicutty's Olde Tyme Ass Mats
~ courtesy of WOZ


Congratulations WOZ! You are a true winner in every sense of the word! I hope you don't mind but we've already stolen your idea and put the ass mats into production.

Thanks to all who submitted ideas. We certainly received some dandies (view them here).

And again, let's all take a moment to congratulate WOZ on his winning submission. Nice one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I how tried to think of a name but nothing came to mind. I even tried to jump start my inspiration by brainstorming on the throne at work...

Anonymous said...

Brainstorming. Right. Is that what they call it on the East Coast?