With the release of the latest James Bond film "Quantum of Solace," we have a super exciting new catch phrase on our hands. You see, "Quantum of Solace" isn't just a brilliant title for a movie, it's also really fun to say, and quite applicable to everyday conversation. I encourage you to give it a try. In fact, let's just go ahead and make this the subject of our second semi-annual Erasable Pen Readers Challenge! Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, please use the comments section below to showcase the ways you intend to work the phrase "Quantum of Solace" into ordinary speech. Here are some examples off the top of my head to help you get started:
- Now if I could just have a quantum of solace, this headache might subside.
- Seriously, I’m not asking for much, just a quantum of solace.
- Honey, where'd you put the quantum of solace?
- Mom’s recipe calls for 2 cups dried cranberries and one quantum of solace, cut into wedges.
- Hey, there's still a little quantum of solace left. You wanna lick the spoon?