Saturday, February 11, 2012

That guy with the plain grey hat

It's a sunny Wednesday afternoon and man do I look good. So good in fact that I'm just gonna stroll down University Way and see if I can draw the attention of some sumptuous coeds. I've got my blue jeans on, my work boots, v-neck sweater, and to top it all off, my secret weapon - the plain grey ball cap. I'm telling you son, you put on a plain grey hat and the girls just melt.

Oh, here we are, strolling by the student center coffee shop. Check it out. This girl could have any guy on campus, but guess what? I'm the only dude wearing a plain grey hat, and you know what that means. It. Is. On.

I'm just gonna do my thing here. Watch this. I'm not even gonna look at her. I'm just gonna stare straight ahead and keep smiling. She won't soon forget this guy. Just you wait. An hour from now she'll be back at the sorority house describing me and my awesome hat to all her sisters.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

No comments: