Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coming to grips with the Beer Glove

Do you ever wonder what fraternity brothers do after receiving their business degrees? Well, they come up with ideas like this:


More obnoxious than a can coozie, and only slightly more subtle than an oven mitt, the Beer Glove is made of a special polycarbonate fiber that keeps your hand warm while you clutch your favorite beer. To ensure a secure grip, the palm of the Beer Glove features a sticky-tac surface almost identical to that found on the wide receiver gloves Jerry Rice used to haul in 197 touchdown catches during his remarkable 20-year NFL career.

Or maybe it’s just an ordinary glove.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, they stole my idea. Looks like I'll have to market that idea that I came up with while I was drunk. Now only if I could remember what it was...